- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups chunky salsa
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 can Grands biscuits
- 1 cup monterey jack
or mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup sour cream if desired
- Cook the ground beef and stir to crumble the meat then drain.
- Heat oven 375F
- In medium saucepan, cook taco seasoning mix, water, 1/2 cup of the salsa and cooked ground beef until thickened
- Press each biscuit into a 6-inch round. Fill each with taco mixture and 1 Tbls cheese. Fold dough over filling and press to seal. Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with remaining salsa, cheese, and sour cream
Typical recipe size is 4 servings
Serve with lettuce and black olives if desired