- Chicken Breast
- 1/2 Medium Red Onion
- 4 oz Diced Green Chilies
- 1 cup Nacho/Taco Cheese
- 1/4 cup Mexican Cheese
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- Crema Mexicana
- Torilla Chips
Hint: use ctrl p to print the page.
- Cut chicken breast across the grain into 1/4" thick slices. Dice 1/2 medium onion. Chop 1/4 cup fresh cilantro.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Salt and pepper the chicken on both sides. In a medium cast iron skillet with 2 tbl oil cook chicken a few minutes on each side until done. Dice into 1/4" cubes.
- Over low heat sauté 3/4 of diced onions in the oil until tender about 5 minutes.
- Add 4 oz. of chilies and the chicken and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of Salsa and simmer until heated through about 3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of Nacho/Taco cheese and sprinkle the top with 1/4 cup Mexican cheese. Place skillet into oven and bake just until the cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with remaining onions, cilantro and drizzle with crema Mexicana.
Serve with Torilla Chips.