- 1/4 cup Green Onions
- 1.5 tbsp Dark Brown Sugar
- 1.5 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Dark Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp graded Ginger
- 1 tsp Sambal Oelek
- 4 Chicken Thighs
Ginger Chicken Thighs
- Mix all the ingredients for the glaze.
- Place the boneless skinless chicken thighs in a bowl and mix in 1/2 the glaze.
- Place the chicken in the refrigerator to marinate up to all day.
- Over medium high heat coat a pan with cooking spray and cook 4-5 minutes on each side until done.
- Plate chicken and drizzle remaing sauce over the chicken
A really fast dinner dish that is so good.
Good with sweet potato shoe string fries.
Kroger and Amazon has the Sambal Oelek chile paste.