- 6-8 Chicken Wings
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 5 tbl Unsalted Butter
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Sriracha
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp fresh Lime juice
Hint: use ctrl p to print the page.
Honey Sriracha Wings
Honey Sriracha Wings are not too hot but have little kick. The honey balances the heat. These are easy to make in the oven.
- Line a baking sheet with non stick foil.
- Remove the tip from the wings and split the drummette and wingette. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Melt the 2 tbl of butter and add 1 tea salt, 1/2 tea pepper and 1 tea granulated garlic.
- Coat the chicken with the butter mixture and place on the baking sheet.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
- Cook the chicken in the middle rack for 45 - 55 minutes.
Cook the Chicken
- Melt 5 tbl butter over medium heat.
- Add 1/3 cup honey, 1/4 cup sriracha, 1 tbl soy sauce and 2 tea lime juice.
- Stir the mixture until it starts to bubble up. Remove from the heat.
Make the Sauce
- Heat the sauce till it bubbles then coat the wings well.