- Salad Oil
- White Vinegar
- Onion Powder
- White Pepper
- Garlic Powder
Enter the Gallons desired and press the calculate button.
Hint: use ctrl p to print the page.
- Mix all the ingredients in a gallon jar stirring well.
- Cut up large pieces like breasts into 2 or 3 pieces.
- Salt each piece and add to the jar, don't over pack the jar.
- Mix well, cover and put in the refrigerator overnight turning occasionally.
- Start on the grill on low heat until almost done the bring the heat up to crisp.
- Or you can smoke them for a hour or two then grill for more flavor.
Typical recipe size is 1 gallon jar with about 1 chicken cut up or 4 breasts and 4 wings.
Don't overload the jar, the chicken needs to have a little room to move around when you rotate the jar.
Serve hot or cold as a picnic favorite. It's even better the next day cold.