- 2 lbs boneless pork chops
- 1/3c AP Flour
- 1 tbl Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tea Paprika
- 1/2 tea Pepper
- 3 eggs
- Panko Breadcrumbs
- Cooking Oil
- Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Lemon Wedges
- Pound the chops to about 1/4" thickness.
- Combine Flour, Garlic Salt, Paprika and Pepper. Add a little milk or cream to the eggs and whip with a wisk until smooth.
- Dip each cutlet into the flour mixture, the eggs then the Panko.
- Cook in a pan with enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan using medium heat about 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Transfer to a paper towel lined plate.
Serve sprinkled with parsley and drizzled with lemon juice.