- Diced Petite Tomatoes
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Italian Parsley
- Green Onion
- Roasted Garlic
- Fresh Lime
Enter the Quarts desired and press the calculate button.
- Put the Tomatoes in a colander to drain while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
- Chop fine the Parsley, Cilantro and dice the Tomatillos.
- Chop fine the Jalapenos, for a milder flavor remove the seeds and membrane from the Jalapeno Peppers.
- Chop fine the onions and set aside for later.
- Add the Tomatoes, Parsley, Cilantro, Tomatillos, and Jalapeno Peppers to a food processor and chop fine.
- Put into a large mixing bowl and add the Green Onions, Roasted Garlic, Adobo, and the fresh squeezed Lime Juice.
- Stir well and Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Put into quart jars and refrigerate overnight.
Typical recipe size is 2 quarts. An easy recipe to adjust to taste.
Serve this with chips, in tacos, with a spoon... it is good.
Put 3 Tbls in your taco meat after you add the spices... brings tacos to another level.