- Fish Fillets
- Corn Starch
- Heavy Cream
- Panko Bread Crumbs
- Cooking Oil
Crispy Fried Fish
This is the crispiest fish with a light crust. Any fish that would normally be fried can be used. Half & Half or milk can be used instead of Heavy Cream.
The fish can be pan fried or deep fried. Larger fillets can be cut into smaller pieces.
- Prepare a three station dredge.
- Corn Starch in the first station, Egg and Heavy Cream whipped in the second, and Panko Bread Crumbs in the third station.
- Pepper the fillets to taste on both sides.
- Dredge each fillet though the Corn Starch and knock off any excess, then dip in the Egg Wash, then the Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Pan fry until golden brown on each side.
- Salt to taste after removing from the oil.