- 29 oz can Pumpkin
- 1 lb Corn Bread Mix
- 10 oz Dried Fruit
- 12 oz Walnut Pieces
- 1 tsp Cinnamon ground
- 2 tsp Ginger ground
- 1/2 tsp Cloves ground
- 1 tsp Flaxseed ground
- 1 tbl Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
A tasty healthy treat when you need a snack. Enjoy :)
- In a large bowl add a 1 Lb pack of Marie Callenders Original Corn Bread Mix and the spices and mix well.
- Add a 29 oz. can of 100% Pure Pumpkin and mix well.
- Add 10 oz. of dried fruit and 12 oz. of Walnut pieces mix well.
- Put the mixture in a 9" x 13" glass baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350°F.
- Cool then cut into 32 pieces. Each piece will be about 160 calories.
- Keep in the refrigerator. Microwave 10-20 seconds to warm.
Try different dried fruit combinations like banana, blueberry, cranberry.
Ann's delicious version of this is to soak the fruit in hot water for 10 minutes. I'm thinking a soak in Rum would be better. All I can say is wow this is bananas and that's good.