Hardinge CHNC I Lathe
This page is under construction at the moment.
This page will have the configs and photos of my Hardinge CHNC I lathe.
I'm running 2.5.x on the CHNC and ngcgui instructions are in the LinuxCNC Integrators Manual.
I use the following NGCGUI subroutines for 95% of the OPs on my lathe.
If you have the png graphic in the same directory as the subrouting it will show up in the tab when you open that subroutine.
- Drill, Choice of regular drill and peck drill.
- Facing, Facing with DOC and with the option to set Z zero.
- Threading, OD single point threading using TPI instead of having to calcuate pitch.
- Bore ID, Boring assuming a hole large enough for the tool exists.
- Turn OD, Turning with roughing and finishing parameters.
- Parting, Parting off a part with ID option if the parting tool does not need to go to center.
- Profile, Using a G code profile step over in X and cut the profile.
- Tap, Rigid tap using TPI.
- Taper OD, Taper the OD of a part with angle, total depth and DOC.