Configure each joint by starting with joint 0 and don’t skip a joint.
- Axis Select the axis letter
- Scale Enter the the number of step pulses for one linear unit (inch or mm)
- Minimum Limit Enter the lower number limit in linear units
- Maximum Limit Enter the higher number limit in linear units
- Maximum Velocity Enter the maximum velocity in linear units per second
- Maximum Acceleration Enter the maximum acceleration rate in linear units per second per second
- Default Values populates the PID settings with the default values
- Use the drop down list to select a drive or manualy enter the numbers for your drive.
- Home Location of home for that axis
- Home Offset The amount of offset from the home switch
- Home Search Velocity The speed in linear units per second to find the home switch
- Home Latch Velocity The speed in linear units per second to do the final move to the home switch.
- Home Sequence The order of homing, must start with 0 or 1 and not skip a number
- Home Use Index If you have an encoder with index you can select this
- Home Ignore Limits If you have shared home and limit switches select this
- Displays information about that joint after you enter in values in the Axis group