- Cream of Chicken Soup
- Mrs. Dash
Serving Size 1/2
- Calories 145
- Protein 15g
- Sodium 472mg
- Carbohydrate 5g
- I use boneless skinless chicken breast. Cut slices about 1/4" thick.
- Season each side with Mrs. Dash.
- Spray a little olive oil in a skillet and cook the chicken on both sides until almost done.
- Cut the chicken into cubes and return to the pan.
- Add Cream of Chicken Soup and 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Cook until the chicken is done and the soup is hot.
Serve over rice or noodles.