- 12 whole Chicken Wings
Hint: use ctrl p to print the page.
Crispy Chicken Wings
- Cut wings into pieces and discard the tips
- Place wings on a steamer basket not touching each other
- Heat a pot with 1" of water to a boil and reduce to a simmer
- Place the steamer basket in the pot and cover
- Steam the wing parts for 10 minutes.
- Place the wings on a cooling rack over a sheet pan lined with paper towels
- Place in the refrigerator for at least one hour before cooking
- Preheat the oven to 425° F
- Replace the paper towels with partchment paper and put into the oven
- Cook for 20 minutes then rotate the wings and cook another 20 minutes
- or until meat is cooked through and the skin is golden brown
- While the wings are hot toss in your favorite sauce
Serve with plenty of paper towels