- 1lb Chicken Tenders
- Thin Bacon
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tbsp Mustard Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Worchestershire
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders
- Whisk together the honey, mustard, garlic, Worcestershire sauce,
and rice wine vinegar. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Marinade chicken tenders in half of the honey mustard for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 375F.
- Remove chicken from marinade and wrap each piece with bacon.
Place on a sheet pan.
- Brush with the honey mustard marinade, crack pepper over each piece.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flip each chicken over and brush again
with the honey mustard.
- Bake another 10-12 minutes, until bacon is brown and crisp.